How do you aquascape?

QandD

I personally like symmetry when I plant, so I like to bunch the big bushy plants in the corners and work inwards with smaller plants. Here's a picture of when my GF tank looked its nicest. Unfortunately it never looked this good ever again. :no: They're starting to eat even my anubias now and that signifies ultimate failure to any hope that I can keep any more plants with these guys. Here I come, plastic plants. :rofl

DSC_02091_zps8zgjejtm.jpg

Not an expert, but do you feed Repashy Super Green or nori? I found that once I started feeding the super green, the girls were much less interested in actually eating the plants: just digging them up. I wonder if mine had a nutrient deficiency? Just a thought.

Not an expert, but do you feed Repashy Super Green or nori? I found that once I started feeding the super green, the girls were much less interested in actually eating the plants: just digging them up. I wonder if mine had a nutrient deficiency? Just a thought.

I actually ran out of Super Green a bit ago so that may be spiking their appetite. :teehee Feeding them nori/veggies on a clip on a frequent basis to stop the behavior was my next plan of attack, actually. I've just been too lazy to start, haha.