Upgrade goldies to a 40 breeder!:)

This tank looks so huge compared to my 20 long 0_0

It looks like i can fit 20 goldfish in here lol but I cant wait till these 2 get around 10 inches. Hopefully they grow faster now they are in a bigger space!Plus no substrate so easier to clean :)

My goldies love picking at the rocks in the back :) 

I painted the bottom with plastidip, it looks great but it looks like I should have done more coats but its ok for now. 

IMG_0421_zpsnyso7t3u.jpg?1439097223470&1IMG_0423_zpszzgxlxam.jpg?1439097223470&1IMG_0422_zpsqep2mmiq.jpg?1439097223470&1

Edited by yogosans14

Love it and love the painted bottom. I can't believe how teeny tiny your GF look in that tank lol

Thank you!Im shocked in my 20 long they wouldnt eat much of the repashy soilent green gel food but when I dropped this in they ate it all 0_0

I notice they dont surface gulp anymore, they did it in my 20 long every time they saw the stupid fluorescent hood open lol, im breaking them out of the idea that the top of the tank means food lol.

Edited by yogosans14

They must think they moved into a palace!!! Can't wait to see them grow! Maybe start a log of their weights to see how fast they are growing :) could be a cute journal for you!

Edited by jenste

Looks great! They look so tiny in their big tank. :teehee I'm sure they'll grow quickly with so much space, and then I bet you'll see them "redecorating" by pushing those small rocks around a bit.

Those are some mighty small fish! Won't be that way for long though! :D

Haha I know. Ive had them only for about a month!I have noticed some tiny growth in both fish but Ive read it takes about 6 months for them to get big.