75 gallon upgrade and update! Very Pic Heavy!

Hi everyone, I didn't think I would ever do it, but I finally got a 75 gallon :lol2   Well, I really didn't have a choice as the fishes needed room, The two babies are now 7 months old and I needed to take them out of the 20 gallon and I rescued the blue Oranda so the 40 was too small for  Citrus, Skipper and MoJo so bla bla ba I got the 75 with absolutely no grief from the hubby  :teehee  

Here is the set up. Now have a AC 110 and AC 70 for filtration. It's coudy because of the Koi Clay I added

20150805_191342_zps1g2ea0we.jpeg

This is MoJo the blue oranda. This is what he looked like when I got him back in March of this year. The next pic is him now. 

output_zpsru6l2ybf.jpg

MoJo now. pic is a little blurry as he never holds still

20150806_152901_zpscz23hfyt.jpg

The big guy on the right is Bubba. On the left is Moon-Shine.( They are a mix of Oranda and Ranchu) and are the offspring of Citrus and Skipper

20150806_092227_zpsfpxpafi6.jpg

Moon-Shine

20150806_153035_zpsjayhs8fc.jpg

Skipper my love bug

20150806_092218_zpsneivdzjs.jpg

Citrus my sweet baby girl

20150806_092130_zpsqdinfvcs.jpg

20150806_092103_zpshremx6z7.jpg

20150806_091910_zpsfbcdjuyt.jpg

20150806_091707_zps5geg45vk.jpg

20150806_091652_zpsrbacwtbm.jpg

20150806_091645_zpsqgfh9ezt.jpg

Everyone happy as a clam. Sorry for blurry pics :thumbdown

Shark bait the Albino bristle nose wasn't in the pics as he's just a baby and is always hiding :teehee

Congratulations on your new tank! Mojo has matured into an amazing fish - he has some really nice buddies, too!

Thank you! I couldn't believe how big MoJo got until I looked back at the pics from the day I got him. He's changing colors. Won't be blue much longer lol :)

Wow Mojo Looks absolutely amazing! And I love the look of your tank too!

Wow Mojo Looks absolutely amazing! And I love the look of your tank too!

Thank you! :)

Love your tank!!

And I want Skipper!!! 

Wow!!  They've grown so much!  Everyone looks great!  And Skipper seems to be sporting some breeding stars.  :ehh  Watch out ladies.  :rofl

Thanks Lisa Skipper doesn't seem interested in any of them lol. I have a feeling they are all males except for Citrus . Poor girl lol

Oh My!!! All are beautiful but MY PICK is Skipper! I shall fishnap HIM & promptly rename him FRECKLES!!!!!!  

Thank you!  :D

:bat:     :rofl and there will be no fishnapping of my Skippy do. he's mamma's baby  :heart

• 3 months later...