Sign in to follow this  
goldfishgirl82

Re-Homing Telescope Goldfish (will ship)

I've needed to re-home a couple of my goldfish for a while now, but now that I am going to be moving I feel I need to act on it so that I will be moving with less fish and less stress. THE FISH ARE FREE I JUST ASK THAT YOU PAY SHIPPING COSTS. I will ship to anywhere in the United States provided it's your home address (no APO/FPO or PO and sorry, no US Territories). I would much prefer to do overnight shipping since it's so hot out right now, but if you're closer I may be able to do priority 2-day with a cold pack. If you are interested please send me a PM with your zip code. 

Velvet: I have had her for seven months. I am assuming female because was being chased by one of my males, but never spawned. Approximately 2.5" - 3" (not including tail), 4.5" (with tail) -- Medium sized fish. 

IMG_3587_zpsctfc6rr9.jpg

IMG_3388_zpsptbvebb9.jpg

IMG_3150_zpsq30zneln.jpg

Gemini: I got him/her last month. Is a tri-color, butterfly telescope (though be prepared for the black to fade, it's already changed in the time I've had him/her). Very young. Approximately 1" (w/o tail), 2" (w/tail). I have no idea of gender yet. 

IMG_3749_zpsdg3bzkul.jpg

IMG_3693_zpswv3fl1fv.jpg

Edited by goldfishgirl82

They're both adorable. I really wish I had the space for more fish right now...

Hi Crystal,

I'm sorry your having to rehome some fish also.  They are adorable and beautiful.  If you don't get any responses here try craigslist and what you suggested for me.  I had some responses to both.  Just ask lots of questions to make sure they are going to someone that knows how to take care of them properly.

I hope you are able to find them a great home.

Give them to lisa she will upgrade again in the near future anyway ;)

I wish I could and if it was 6-8 month's from now when I move into my new house I probably would but unfortunately I can't at the moment.

Good luck.

They're gorgeous! Good luck :)

I would love to take Gemini but i am up to my eyeballs in.. googly eyeballed fish. :rofl

If anything changes i will let you know but right now i think i am stocked, and then some.

Just wanted to update the thread and let everyone know I found a home for these guys. I made a connection through my local fish club's facebook page, and they went to a man who's daughter had dreamed of having the big-eyed goldfish for a long time. I ended up giving him my spare tank and filter out of storage as well (two birds, one stone). They drove two hours to come pick them up and were just so excited to be getting the fish. I sent them on their way with the fish and some pre-cycled filter media to get going. I am glad they are going somewhere where the people will love them and be happy to have them. :)

That's great news! It sounds like a wonderful match and that it was local is even better.

:9 I love happy endings :D

Yay! :nana

I sure hope this is the last of your fish you well have to re-home.   Glad they found good homes too.

I sure hope this is the last of your fish you well have to re-home.   Glad they found good homes too.

I have to re-home my small tropical fish that are too delicate to go on the long trip, but other than that, I hope that is the last of the having to re-home. It's hard every time. 

I'm glad you found a good home for them!