Sign in to follow this  
goldfishfanforever

My 7 Gallon Walstad Tank Journal

Loving the development of your tank and plants so far. I'm sorry if I missed it but are you dosing the tank with anything for the plant growth?

Thanks and no all I have is tropica plant substrate underneath the sand and gravel as I want this tank to be low tech. I have another tank though that I dose with liquid ferts and CO2 but its a much bigger tank.

:thumbup2:

I think sadly one of the shrimps has passed away either from stress, dying in a molt, betta getting aggressive or just out of the blue death but I'm not sure if it's molting but I will confirm later if it is still living.

So sadly I came and found my golden/creamy/white betta dead in his planted tank and I knew he had been fin nipping himself but I didn't expect my self to find him dead :( I had added a small filter and rearranged the tank thinking he had been bored but I'm not too sure  :rip:

So after the sad news of about my betta I found another betta I liked and I also got 2 baby red bristlenose plecos and 2 free baby guppies (not that I need anymore) but hey they should be happy.