Another Eye Blister

Black

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He seems wriggly and happy. Just got home and have seen the Furan has arrived!

What's the plan? Shall I continue with the silver for now, or stop and switch treatments?

• Admin

He seems wriggly and happy. Just got home and have seen the Furan has arrived!

What's the plan? Shall I continue with the silver for now, or stop and switch treatments?

I would say if the Silver is working I would keep doing that its alot gentler than the Furan :)

He seems to be doing great! :) Every time I look over at the tank, he's wriggling about and pushing marbles around.

I will have to leave him for 3 weeks soon :( I have someone to feed him, but I don't trust anyone else with the maintenance. I've put in a 2nd filter as a back up. Not sure what else to do...

It will be day 14 of silver tomorrow (checked on my calendar). Shall I continue after tomorrow's bath?

Edited by Black

• Admin

It will be day 14 of silver tomorrow (checked on my calendar). Shall I continue after tomorrow's bath?

If the sores are still there I would... in fact I would silver till you leave this way we know hes all nice and happy before hand :)

Good to know, Susanne. For the same reason?

Not always.  I haven't had bad algae for a year or so.  I just feel like there is less to go wrong with the lights off - cooler water and possibly less microorganism activity.  Have a good trip, Charlie!