My recent Immigrants :)

lizam

Just want to show off my babies.  All are recent immigrants to Canada from the US  :)  I cannot get good pics and this video is pretty bad....but here's a video of my Rain Garden Goldfish, Layla & Elton, and then my other little duo, Jadzia & Cherub.  Both sets have their own tanks.   I have had Layla & Elton for a week and they are doing great.  I have been doing daily 80% WC, even through an killer tooth ache :unsure: I have had my other tiny two since May and they spent over a month in quarantine.  I love them all :)

Wow! Very nice goldies! Good luck with your new babies ;) There is a Rain Garden goldfish I have been wanting for a while now. Maybe I'll keep the 20 set up and buy the one I have my eye on LOL! I hope you feel better soon with that toothache! Ouch!!

They are beautiful.  I especially like Sir Elton :)

Oh wow they are gorgeous, I love the white one, very pretty, angel like.

Sir Elton is my favourite too :)  He is angelic and already so friendly :)

Wow! Very nice goldies! Good luck with your new babies ;) There is a Rain Garden goldfish I have been wanting for a while now. Maybe I'll keep the 20 set up and buy the one I have my eye on LOL! I hope you feel better soon with that toothache! Ouch!!

Oh get one for sure!  They are so worth it!  I have new respect when people say they have toothache.  Wow so unpleasant!

I'm sorry about your toothache and hope you feel better soon.

Your goldfish are beautiful.  I especially love seeing Blue Oranda's for I have one from R.G. but mine is just about all white now because of his crazy color changes.  I love your new Blue. :)

I'm sorry about your toothache and hope you feel better soon.

Your goldfish are beautiful.  I especially love seeing Blue Oranda's for I have one from R.G. but mine is just about all white now because of his crazy color changes.  I love your new Blue. :)

Thanks :)  Layla the Blue one has such a sweet face I cannot help but love her.  I am pretty sure she will go through a colour change too.  I guess they all pretty much do.  I would love to see some pics of yours :)