Shots of my new crew

Okay, the 75 gallon is planted, ammonia and nitrates are at zero after a 50% water change, and here come the fishies!

Sorry about the scratches. Apparently this old used tank has had a rough life.

IMG_1558_zpso2lf3mpw.jpg

My little blue Pearlscale.

IMG_1582_zpswgyze4nm.jpg

My Redcap "Spot".

IMG_1590_zpsw9za1gqx.jpg

And my Black Moor, who's tough to photograph because he's so darn active.

IMG_1559_zpshalefwti.jpg

Edited by Phil B.

Love the pearlscale!

Somehow with the positioning of the rock behind it, i see a big pufferfish :teehee

Congrats! :nana

Love the pearlscale!

Somehow with the positioning of the rock behind it, i see a big pufferfish :teehee

I saw that too LOL. Thought it was just me

Lol. Yeah, it figures the little beast would decide to sit in front of the only grey spot in the tank. :)

Love the pearlscale!

'SOK, I had the same thought... when I first saw the photo I was "what kind of fish again?"  then I realised I was looking at the rock.  When I finally saw the pearlscale my little heart went 'sqeeeeeeeeeee!'

They are a beautiful crew Phil, all very sweet!

Love the pearlscale!

'SOK, I had the same thought... when I first saw the photo I was "what kind of fish again?"  then I realised I was looking at the rock.  When I finally saw the pearlscale my little heart went 'sqeeeeeeeeeee!'

They are a beautiful crew Phil, all very sweet!

Great minds think alike... The little lip on the rock definitely confused me too. I was thinking, "that's a big ..... oh wait, that's a rock."  :rofl3

All are super cute and so tiny in the first pic. I've got a sweet spot for Red Caps and any blue goldfish. Pearlscale is beautiful though... with good grooming it'll be gorgeous. 

Those are some really nice fish! I love Spot's markings, & that blue pearlscale is just so neat! Great little moor too, I've always liked those. :)

Sorry about the rock. I shot a good twenty or more photos and there were only a couple that weren't blurry. I need to figure out how to adjust the shutter speed on this camera. 

I was just happy to finally find a decent fish store here in Seattle that was clean, had a good selection of plants and goldies, and was reasonably priced. They even had a few Ranchu's though sadly they had were already grown, and I wanted to raise mine from babies. Also less chance of an ammonia spike with smaller fish. 

Right now they're getting Hikari Lionhead  sinking pellets, and bloodworms. Hoping to grab some Nori and ingredients for gel food on Monday.

Edited by Phil B.

• Helper

Sorry about the rock. I shot a good twenty or more photos and there were only a couple that weren't blurry. I need to figure out how to adjust the shutter speed on this camera. 

I was just happy to finally find a decent fish store here in Seattle that was clean, had a good selection of plants and goldies, and was reasonably priced. They even had a few Ranchu's though sadly they had were already grown, and I wanted to raise mine from babies. Also less chance of an ammonia spike with smaller fish. 

Right now they're getting Hikari Lionhead  sinking pellets, and bloodworms. Hoping to grab some Nori and ingredients for gel food on Monday.

lol no worries, you don't need to be sorry, i found it amusing! It was like one of those illusion things :D

Sorry i drew attention to that! :peeka

I thought it was really cute! :D It's a great fish too, i would scoop it up in an instant if i saw it. :)

Congratulations on all your new beautiful fish.  I don't think I've ever seen a Blue Crowned Pearlscale before.  I love "blue" fish.  Your tank looks great also.