1 year since I got my 1st goldfish Dreamsicle!

Today marks the one year anniversary of the day I bought my "first" goldfish Dreamsicle! (It was about 10 years ago when I last had any goldfish) I just love how he is longer with long flowing fins now. :D He is the one who started up my urge to own goldfish again when I was in the Feed Store one day and I seen him swimming around the tank so I chose him with his pretty orange and white color and later at home seen he has a silly crooked mouth :rolleyes:  :P I showed him to my mom and she said he looks like a Dreamsicle and that it would be a good name for my new fish, so that is what I named him. I love my Dreamsicle very much and am amazed that he is still alive knowing my past experience with goldfish! :( But all of you helped me to keep my Dreamsicle alive, along with my other goldies all happy and healthy. They wouldn't be here without all the help I get here on Koko's! Thanks Everyone!! :exactly  :thanks

Dreamsicle then 7/14/14 Looking pretty small.

102_25732.jpg

Dreamsicle today 7/14/14 Having a party with all of his friends :teehee

102_5291.jpg

102_5292.jpg

Why wasn't I invited to this party  :mad:  anyone I remember when you first got dreamsicle and there is so much improvement in his looks and overall growth Well Done!

:flowers  Happy anniversary Dreamsicle.... :clapping: Did your Fishy Mommy give you a nice treat today as a surprise? 

I so want to type fishcake, but I somehow feel that would be inappropriate to feed a fish!  :teehee

:hi

Very pretty,

Thank You! Dreamsicle thanks you too :)

Dreamsicle's fins are getting nice and flowy. I think he's colors are more vibrant too. :thumbup2:

Yes they look great! I hope they continue to look long and flowy as he gets bigger  :gfish:  Hmmm, Yes I do believe his colors are more vibrant, I agree.

A pool party of course.

Dreamsicle is lucky to have you. 

But of course, a pool party! :rofl Thanks, and I'm lucky to have Dreamsicle!

He looks great!! Congrats on one year with him! :nana

Thank you! I hope I get many more years with him too! :Jig:

:goodjob

Thank you very much!!  :hug

:rockon

:Congrats:

Thank you!! :) woo hoo!

Dreamsicle is a great fish.

Congrats :)

Thanks a bunch! :)

Why wasn't I invited to this party  :mad:  anyone I remember when you first got dreamsicle and there is so much improvement in his looks and overall growth Well Done!

Everyone is invited!! :grouphug  Thanks for the nice comments :)

Fabulous, congrats!! :pease:

Thank you!! Dreamsicle is happy that you brought him a heart balloon and a gift :teehee He is hoping it is some frozen blood worms :feedme  

:flowers  Happy anniversary Dreamsicle.... :clapping: Did your Fishy Mommy give you a nice treat today as a surprise? 

I so want to type fishcake, but I somehow feel that would be inappropriate to feed a fish!  :teehee

:hi

Dreamsicle and I thank you! Yep he had some Repashy Soilent Green that he loves :druel  LOL Yes, no fish cake!  Maybe a fish shaped Omega One pellet cake with New Life Spectrum sprinkles on top? :tomuch:

Congrats, he looks great!

Thanks very much Jared! :D

he looks lovely

and has long flowing fins

Must have an owner who looks after him well :thumbup2:

Thank You! :) Yeah I spoil my fishies :teehee

What a handsome boy.

Thanks from Dreamsicle and I :thumbs:

Love the colouring:) 

Thanks!! He sure looks glowing :)

Dreamsicle looks great!!!!!

Thanks! :D

Congrats, happy birthday Dreamsicle. Very pretty fish. Now he got you addicted, haha I have 2 75 gallon tanks, all I own is goldfish, lol

Thank you! My fiancé keeps suggesting we get rid of the 2 40B tanks that my goldies are in right now and go to 75 Gallons already :whistle