Aggression/chasing...?

Hi, I haven't been on in a while, but I purchased a small fantail calico from my LFS, (she/he is literally the size of a quarter.) exactly three weeks ago. She/he was quarantined for about two weeks before being introduced to my already established 29 gallon, with another calico I have had for about ten months now, who is about five inches long. Two days after I introduced the small one that I bought from our LFS, she/he immediately started chasing my large calico fantail, strawberry. I honestly don't know if this is aggression? But it has gotten to the point where strawberry hides for a long time, coming out just to eat.. But I'm wondering if they need to be separated..? But if I have to..I will. It hasn't gotten to the point where the new calico has ripped strawberry's fins, she has no scale damage either. I just don't know what to do, or how to deal with it properly.

-Katie 

Wow :yikes  I never knew that..even at that size, and not to mention age.... Strawberry has been getting nipped here and there, is that part of breeding behavior? When she is getting chased, it is right between the fan of her tail...

Why did you only quarantine for 2 weeks?

How long has the new fish been in the tank with Strawberry?

It may be a clumsy attempt at making friends.