Summer Fun Raffle

koko

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it sad that any Amazon gift card would almost assuredly go to aquarium crap for me? There is always something to buy and this build keeps coming up with additional parts!

Not sad at all -- the vast majority of my Amazon purchases in the last year have been fish-related--meds, salt, light bulbs, tubing, root tabs, various fish treats--it's just so cheap and convenient with Amazon Prime! I've been thinking about ordering duckweed on Amazon since my LFS says that apparently it's illegal to sell it here now because it's considered an invasive species, so if I won the raffle maybe I'd give it a go. :) 

I am so sick of this heat.  Need to find someplace cool to go camping.  Ya that well do it.  Somewhere not so hot.

• Helper

Here's my new fish species lol  Yes it's my little Chihuahua, Pico.   He even has a bit of a fishy name :lisa:

Do you think this Fish Species is related to the Cody Kitafish?

JtEUJ3m.jpg

:hi haven't been on desktop mode in a while :rofl

Hi Mikey,

What is your car situation now? Did you get the first one fixed?

:hi MG :)

it's doing okay I guess haha! Thanks for asking :) needs an oil change, coolant flush, and 2 or 3 more vacuum lines replaced and it should be done!

Edited by Mikey

Oh it's wondrous. :rofl I'm going to a graduation party tomorrow but as of now I'm researching colleges. :)

have fun!!

I haven't really stared yet :peeka

Here's my new fish species lol  Yes it's my little Chihuahua, Pico.   He even has a bit of a fishy name :lisa:

Do you think this Fish Species is related to the Cody Kitafish?

JtEUJ3m.jpg

LOL I do think they are related for sure! :)

Hello, KOKO..............We might be neighbors............I live in Cornelius, OR, too! I have a koi pond with 30+ koi and shubunkins..............butterfly telescopes, SVR from East Coast Ranchu, orandas.........................