Indoor goldfish pond

Lydia24

I wanted to get an upgrade in tank size for my fish and decide to go with a stock tank http://www.tscstores.com/2-X-2-X-6-150-GALLON-POLY-STOCK-TANK-P3658.aspx I just have some question? Do you think I could just paint the OUTSIDE of stock tank black? I may have to go with canister filters because I'm sure my AC110 are not going to hang ON THE BACK. So how many GPH should I look for in a canister filter or 2?

I think it unlikely that you could find a paint that will stick to the outside of a stock tank.  However, you could build a simple box to go around it and decorate that however you please.  That's a very expensive stock tank.  Do you really want something that big?   It also has a less than desirable shape.  One with less depth and more width will give your fish a more natural environment.  Check out the Tuff Stuff 160 gallon.  

How many fish will you have in the tank?  Depending on the number,  you may be able to use a simple box filter with a cheap pond pump rather than expensive canisters.  If you have no fear of DIY,  you can make an external filter far superior to canisters and much less expensive.

It depends on the plastic.  It hasn't worked on most of what I've tried it on.   If I were trying to paint a stock tank, I would start with a "gripper" type primer, and go over it with a high-quality exterior house paint.