Goldfish Online

Bob47

• Admin

Dandy Orandas.

I won't shop with any other online vendor anymore.

Do you have an existing thread about your online (besides DO) GF experiences?

I wonder why you said you won't go with any other online vendor "anymore" ..??

I don't have a thread with other experiences. However, I have had several instances where other vendors have let me down. I personally don't deem them to be big enough issues to create a full thread. However, I can say that the only vendor that has given me zero negative experience is Ken at DO. I have even gotten the rare chance to go to his facility, and see how he operates firsthand. There's no question that I would never buy from another vendor.

He is one Vendor I would love to try when I get my Pond back :)

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a section on this site where we can post our experiences with fish sellers?

Anyways, I think one of the things with buying these fish is many are imported from countries with conditions completely different than what we have here. So it is a guessing game how long these fish will live. I have come to the conclusion the best thing to do is breed them as soon as possible, that way you will always have backup and can grow fish that are adapted to our water and temperature. 

• Admin

Is there a section on this site where we can post our experiences with fish sellers?

Anyways, I think one of the things with buying these fish is many are imported from countries with conditions completely different than what we have here. So it is a guessing game how long these fish will live. I have come to the conclusion the best thing to do is breed them as soon as possible, that way you will always have backup and can grow fish that are adapted to our water and temperature. 

Theres a Whole Classified area :)

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/forum/27-classifieds-and-reviews/

• Admin

I can't see a classified section, only product reviews when I click the link. Is the 25 posts required to see it as well?

Ok lets try that again... see if you can see it :)

No replies for under 25 posts but you can read :)