There are 95 goldfish in this gallon of water.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supporter

Every time I see this title I think of the 99 bottles of beer song. But I had not clicked on it until now and I feel bad for even thinking that. I'm sorry you have lost so many. Hopefully the remaining ones will get to live long healthy lives.

I don't have a way to get any Furan-2 at the moment. Lack of funds due to moving to college right now. :( and with them being outside, I can't control the heat either.

Yeah, they definitely are little survivors. I wasn't expecting any.

It's only 8 bucks or so for Furan. I understand the starving college student thing, believe me, but given what you spent on the adult fish, I'd think the fry were worth making every effort for. :idont

Unfortunately, Dee, I don't even have 8 bucks to spare at the moment. If I did, it would be for them. I just can be grateful that the two I have aren't showing any more symptoms.

Thank you everyone for the help and support for these guys, despite my many pitfalls.

• Supporter

Unfortunately, Dee, I don't even have 8 bucks to spare at the moment. If I did, it would be for them. I just can be grateful that the two I have aren't showing any more symptoms.

Thank you everyone for the help and support for these guys, despite my many pitfalls.

I know how you feel there :( If I had the money I'd give it to you for them. Unfortunately sometimes the money just isn't there :hug

Rooting so hard for these guys!

Hugs hun!!! I am so sorry