Rehoming Ranchu Male

soupmonster

I had two goldfish. Now, I'm down to one and frankly, never been very attached to this particular guy. All I ask is whoever adopts him have the stocking requirements of 15-20gal per fish in the tank and do their weekly water changes. I can provide 2-3 free 5.3oz jars of soilent green and beginner aquarium plants. He has never had buoyancy issues since I don't feed any dry foods. 

Willing to wait for the right person. I'm not in a rush, just want to use this tank for something else. I'll get back into goldfish when I can build my own pond, someday. (:  

Living in Berkeley, CA right now. 

20ow1g.jpg

166dxlc.jpg

r7kwzk.jpg

Edited by soupmonster

Please let us know if you are willing to ship.  It will be easier to find a home that way.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the support, everyone! I'm probably going to put my dwarf cichlids in there and some fun shoaling fish, it's a 40-55gal. (I went to a fish store and realized my "40" gallon is a bit bigger than theirs). 

I'll keep checking this thread until it gets colder. Then I'll read the heck out of online guides for shipping live fish. (:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...