Sign in to follow this  
soupmonster

Rehoming Ranchu Male

I had two goldfish. Now, I'm down to one and frankly, never been very attached to this particular guy. All I ask is whoever adopts him have the stocking requirements of 15-20gal per fish in the tank and do their weekly water changes. I can provide 2-3 free 5.3oz jars of soilent green and beginner aquarium plants. He has never had buoyancy issues since I don't feed any dry foods. 

Willing to wait for the right person. I'm not in a rush, just want to use this tank for something else. I'll get back into goldfish when I can build my own pond, someday. (:  

Living in Berkeley, CA right now. 

20ow1g.jpg

166dxlc.jpg

r7kwzk.jpg

Edited by soupmonster

Please let us know if you are willing to ship.  It will be easier to find a home that way.

:D

Not sure if I am willing to ship until fall. It would be pretty hot right now and my first time shipping live fish. Maybe I should offer shipping in fall?

He's darling! I wish I could take him.   :wub:   I hope you are able to find him a good home. I know there are some people on here who are in your area. 

I wish I was in your area, I would pick him up in a instant. I have a ranchu, they would be buddies. What are you planning on putting in their? How big is the tank?

Thanks for all the support, everyone! I'm probably going to put my dwarf cichlids in there and some fun shoaling fish, it's a 40-55gal. (I went to a fish store and realized my "40" gallon is a bit bigger than theirs). 

I'll keep checking this thread until it gets colder. Then I'll read the heck out of online guides for shipping live fish. (:

Still looking for a home! I travel around the sfbay pretty frequently. I can meet in SF, South Bay, and East Bay locations.

He's cute!!!! Good luck on finding a home for him!!!!

Bump. He is still available. And he is only getting more tubby and cute by the day. I am now willing to ship if you want to adopt over a long distance. (We split cost)

Oh my, he is so cute! How big is he? Any idea how much shipping would be to Ohio? :)