• * Ph Level, (Tank) (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) PH 8.0

• * Ph Level, (Tap) (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) 8.0

•  
  •  

• Tank information:
    • * Brand of test kit (drops or strips): API Drops
    • * Filter name and size (GPH/LPH) AquaTech 20 - 40
    • * Additives and conditioners: Prime
    • * Water temperature (With or without heater- please specify): 78, with heater
    • * Last water change date: Today
    • * Tank size (Gallons or litres): 20 gallon long, temporary holding tank until I buy my 40 gallon. They were in a 30 gallon last week until it started leaking.
    • * Fish in the tank (species and number): 6 Rosy Barbs, 4 Zebra Danios, 2 White Clouds, 2 Cory Catfish, 1 Albino Bristle Nose Pleco, and 1 Golden Algae Eater.
    • *What is your water change schedule? Like how much and how often? Did first change today since I added them to the 20 gallon, I plan on doing two 50% changes twice a week.
    •  Any new fish added into the tank: No
      -If Yes: Were they quarantined?
      -If Yes: Quarantine period and process (meds added):
      * List prior health issues in tank: Popeye, crooked spines, fin rot in the past.
      * Medications previously added to the tank: Kanaplex, Metro.
      * Medications on hand: Aquarium Salt, Epsom Salt, Kana Plex, MetroPlex, Prazi,
      Affected fish information:
      * Diet- brand and amount/duration of feeding: Once a day, Omega One Tropical Flakes, Algae Wafers, Bottom Feeder Pellets.
      * Any unusual behaviour such as nipping, bottom sitting, Swimming erratically in circles, and occasionally sitting upside down in a plant.
      * Any unusual findings on fish and in tank: No
      * Affected fish in quarantine or in main tank: Main tank
      * Current medications being used on affected fish: Nothing
    •  
    • My Long Finned Rosy Barb is swimming in circles and sometimes sitting upside down on the branch of a plant. He was fine earlier and eating like normal. The other fish in the tank with him are acting fine.
    •  
    • Video of the fish that is acting sick. He is the one staying in the back of the tank in the video. You will see how he swims in a fast tight spiral spin then swim almost normal after that.
  •  

•  

Odd that you have Nitrite readings. That kinda seems like the cycle isn't fully established... Probably because of the tank swap. Also the pH at 8.0 is rather high, so possibly the combination of that could be affecting him.. I'd do some extra water changes at least to reduce the nitrites.

Too late, he just died today a few minutes ago :cry  :(

Very angry and upset right now :madrant  :mad:  :wall