Dollar Per Gallon Sale 6/28 to 8/8/15

I would love to replace my 20 gallon with a 20 long.  Hmmmm But that well mean buying other stuff too.

Yeah I know what you mean. :doh11:  Because the 40B wont fit on the iron stand that the 30 gallon was on, I will have to go buy more cinder blocks, huge piece of wood to set the tank on, a bunch of 2 x 4 boards, more floor tile for the top of the stand, a bigger filter like a AquaClear 70, new glass canopy lid, plus the cost of the new 40B, plus add all the tax and shipping costs to all of those things too :thumbdown .....That will be very expensive for me!!! :yikes  :no:

But I really NEED a new tank for them, so I have to do what I have to do for my beloved fishies   :wub:

MY PETCO HAS AQUEONS!!!!

The add says Sponsored by Aqueon . . .

I need to go get that 40 this weekend.

i feel stupid now :tomuch:

I doing some cross boarder shopping this Sunday!  I am so excited because I have a fish ordered from Rain Garden.  He's so beautiful! :)  I get him on the 7th. :greenbanana:

No temptation here. I have 4 tanks sitting with nothing now. May soon have 5.

I just sold a 75 g and still have 5 empty tanks. But whats the saying... Never wake a sleeping lion?

Heads up, the original tanks I bought were all tetra. They only had 10 and 15 in aquaon.

However once we got home one of the 40 had to be taken back (chipped and silicone peeling)

When they exchanged it they gave us the aqueon brand as a replacement that they did NOT have out on the floor and would not give us when we initially purchased the day before.

Apparently alot of people do... The 2 Petco employees who were handling our exchange stated "you bought a tetra didn't you" and "sigh...yep tetra" as soon as we stated the issues for the return.

They went on to tell us that's why this sale is happening now and running for so long. They are trying to get rid of all the tetra because they have had so many similar problems with them.

I must say I wish all three could have been aqueon that we bought, that one feels so much higher quality than the tetra.