Sign in to follow this  
Rijen

Is this koi or subankin

:thumbs:

Definitely comet like the above have stated :)

I have comets and commons in my pond...and that looks like a comet to me :)

Finally i got it. I believe handsome to be comet. Thank you all  for your co-operation. God bless you all, Lets keep Fishanity alive.

Now that everybody has agreed that is a comet tail,  I will create more confusion.

I can't tell if it is metallic or nacreous.  Does it have some scales that sparkle like sequins?  (I think I saw one.)  If so, it is nacreous and you can call it a sakura shubunkin.  Otherwise it is metallic and a comet.   The color is beautiful.

If you look at the fish on the bottom of the picture in post #21, you see the metallic scales I said looked like sequins.  You are looking a nacreous sakura goldfish.  Sakura have calico patterns without any black or blue.   I think the fish under discussion also has a few metallic scales on a matt background and thus is also sakura.  

Now that everybody has agreed that is a comet tail,  I will create more confusion.

I can't tell if it is metallic or nacreous.  Does it have some scales that sparkle like sequins?  (I think I saw one.)  If so, it is nacreous and you can call it a sakura shubunkin.  Otherwise it is metallic and a comet.   The color is beautiful.

If you look at the fish on the bottom of the picture in post #21, you see the metallic scales I said looked like sequins.  You are looking a nacreous sakura goldfish.  Sakura have calico patterns without any black or blue.   I think the fish under discussion also has a few metallic scales on a matt background and thus is also sakura.  

:wall:lol:

Well he did ask if the fish was a shubunkin.  :)

Pfft! Oh geez Sharon!

:rofl