Two Little Fantails

• Supporter

I didn't go to the pet store to buy fish...I swear they just bagged themselves up and rolled out the door after me...

Anyway these will be my last new fish for a while :P No names yet, and I haven't got their size/weight yet, will try to get that tomorrow.

D4ASDqB.jpg

Wqgt39k.jpg

P0rjCnu.jpg

r0ICDgw.jpg

76f7fTY.jpg

az7y1OG.jpg

Mandy they are beautiful... what amazing colours!  They will look so good in your tank with your other fin babies!  Im so happy for you!  :happydance

• Supporter

This is why I sent someone else to pick up my upgraded tank when I found a crack in the 40B! ;):teehee

They are adorable though! :heart

LOL My dad sent me in the store by myself and I was like ... You know if I go in on my own I look at things and might come out with more than what I went in for...(I went in for an algae scrubber sponge thing and came out with that, 3 cat toys, a cat harness and the fish :rofl:

I know, sometimes fish just end up in a bag too and end up in my fish tank, haha Anyway they are GORGEOUS, beautiful.

They are sneaky things like that aren't they?!

This makes me glad that pet store excursions always end up being group outings for me. Then again, my best friend is a total fish enabler so I'm the one having to tell her no more fish. :teehee

"I didn't go to the pet store to buy fish...I swear they just bagged themselves up and rolled out the door after me..."

I just read this to my Fiancé and he said to me, "Hey that sounds just like something you would say to me!" :tomuch:   Yep that is my excuse when a new fish is taken out of the pet store bag and into the QT tank!   :rofl

• Supporter

Okay, who wants Names and Weights?

The mostly White one is Opal. She weighs 5 grams!

The mostly Orange one is Topaz. She weights 11 Grams!

Topaz is a real feisty one! She jumped out of my hand when I was moving her to weigh today! Scared the heck out of me