I found my Calico Ryukin

So, I've been wanting a new calico Ryukin for a while now since mine died last year.  Today, I decided to go for a bike ride to Old Town Aquarium to see if they had any in stock.  They only had one...but  :thud They asked if I needed help and I said "No, but that Ryukin needs help getting into my backpack"  :rofl  Anyway, she weighed in at 135 grams and is much more blue in person than in my crappy pics.  Meet my new Nishiki   :nana

20150606_165348.jpg

20150606_165358.jpg

Video  :)

http://vid1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj600/jmetzger72/Goldfish/20150606_165742.mp4

She's a beauty Jared.
Less darker than your original Nishiki.
Really like her colours.
Congrats.

Thanks!  All the white you see in the pics is actually sky blue in person.  I am just thrilled  :9

That's really nice. Is it normal for them to stock fish that nice?

Thanks!  5 out of my 6 fish are from there.  They aren't cheap, but they are cheaper than the online auctions and I don't have to pay for shipping.  I think the quality is just as good, too :)

She's a beauty Jared.

Less darker than your original Nishiki.

Really like her colours.

Congrats.

Thanks!  All the white you see in the pics is actually sky blue in person.  I am just thrilled  :9

That sounds awesome.

I looooove when calicos have lots of blue like that, and when the fins are black striped. She's gorgeous. I agree, she could easily be an online auction fish commanding a hefty pricetag. :wub:

Oh my goodness...she is so very beautiful.  I know what you mean that the blue never shows up in pictures...that happens with my shubies too.  Good timing on finding her before someone else did...and congratulations!

That's really nice. Is it normal for them to stock fish that nice?

Thanks!  5 out of my 6 fish are from there.  They aren't cheap, but they are cheaper than the online auctions and I don't have to pay for shipping.  I think the quality is just as good, too :)

This in NOT fair!!.. How come there's nothing like your fish south Texas.. !? :wall

(supply & demand)

Great looking fish!!.. Congrats! :D

Edited by 210 Oranda