Sign in to follow this  
LouiseAnn

6ft tank, Hand feeding Gel food

Hi Everyone :)

My 6ft tank is surviving with plants :) For those that have watched my planning for this tank I would like to report the bare bottom bit is covered in a thin layer within 72hrs. but its super easy  to clean. 

Please watch my little video of the 6ft tank almost finished (hood to go on next) and my fish eating gel food from my hand :)

Hope you like it !! 

Great video Louise!!!!

I really like your Orange and white guy... Oh those fins and the reaction to the food was funny.... :lol

Fab video Louise!! :D

Your fish and tank are just beautiful, love the layout, you've done a great job with the aquascaping.

Oh Lordy I'm having a serious case of long-tank envy at the moment... something's gotta give... :lol2

It looks wonderful. And I'm laughing at the fish trying to wrestle the food away from you. They're beautiful!

I really like your Orange and white guy... Oh those fins and the reaction to the food was funny....

How funny is he ???? little bit afraid of me still

Great video Louise!!!!

Thanks Heidi. Your always one of the first to comment ????

Fab video Louise!! :D

Your fish and tank are just beautiful, love the layout, you've done a great job with the aquascaping.

Oh Lordy I'm having a serious case of long-tank envy at the moment... something's gotta give... 2

Thank you. I honestly couldn't be happier with my tank. The length and the shorter height is so much easier. I hope you get the chance to change ????

It looks wonderful. And I'm laughing at the fish trying to wrestle the food away from you. They're beautiful!

watching there silly bodies and thaught process is my favorite part of the day !

Your tank is awesome Louise.  I love how it looks with your plants, stones/rocks, and all.  I especially love how you have most over on to the sides to give your big fish lots of room to swim in the middle of your tank.   I didn't realize how big your fish are!  They are all beautiful.

So beautiful! So in love with your white oranda. :heart

Gotta say, you have way more patience than i do! As soon as my hand goes in I'm, "hey. Hey! I'm here! Eat! Give me attention. No. The food is HERE, fish!" :rofl

Your tank is awesome Louise. I love how it looks with your plants, stones/rocks, and all. I especially love how you have most over on to the sides to give your big fish lots of room to swim in the middle of your tank. I didn't realize how big your fish are! They are all beautiful.

Thank you ???? yeah my 4ft tank didn't do there size justice. Even this one dosnt show there size until you see my hand lol.

I'm really enjoying makig my videos at the moment.

Wonderful aquascaping--it's so beautiful! That poor oranda was looking for food in the wrong place. Your fish are big and beautiful.

Edited by LisaCGold

Wonderful aquascaping--it's so beautiful! That poor oranda was looking for food in the wrong place. Your fish are big and beautiful.

Oh thats HappyHead don't worry, I always make sure he gets some. Didnt want to video me chasing him all over the tank tho Edited by LouiseAnn

Oh thats HappyHead don't worry, I always make sure he gets some. Didnt want to video me chasing him all over the tank tho

Is HappyHead the one you're thinking of giving a wen trim? I wish I had steady hands because I would trim my fishes' wen.

Oh thats HappyHead don't worry, I always make sure he gets some. Didnt want to video me chasing him all over the tank tho
Is HappyHead the one you're thinking of giving a wen trim? I wish I had steady hands because I would trim my fishes' wen.
Yes he is. He's fine at the moment but im just afraid of killing him either on the table or from secondary infection

I think im going to do a vid for each individual fish