Koko's Kritter of the Week Entries

Welcome to another Koko's Kritter(s) of the Week. :D

Everyone is welcome to enter; however, only one entry per person please. The first 10 entries go into the poll so get in early! :thumbs:

All non-aquatic animals are welcome, but they should be your pet(s) either past or present. The photo should also have been taken by you. Please include a direct link with your entry. Thank you!

Due to the unique way Tapatalk links images, using a Tapatalk uploaded image will no longer be acceptable. If you could please use an image hosting service like Photobucket or TinyPic, that would be greatly appreciated. I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience to anyone, but it makes my job much easier. If you have any questions feel free to post below or contact me via a personal message.

One day old Albino Corydoras Catfish fry (Aeneas sp.):

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Was this meant for another thread, Taryl? This is the non-aquatics competition. :)

• Helper

One day old Albino Corydoras Catfish fry (Aeneas sp.):attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Was this meant for another thread, Taryl? This is the non-aquatics competition. :)

Oooh! I thought there was the goldfish one and then all other aquatic species went in with the other kritters. Whoops!

Where should I post my cute little fry? (There's about twenty that survived transfer as eggs to another tank and didn't fungus, woohoo!)

Oooh! I thought there was the goldfish one and then all other aquatic species went in with the other kritters. Whoops!

Where should I post my cute little fry? (There's about twenty that survived transfer as eggs to another tank and didn't fungus, woohoo!)

There's an aquatics competition too. :)

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/121661-aquatic-photo-of-the-month-entries/

Where are all the cute fluffy things with paws?? :idont

(or hooves! or snakey scales!)

Edited by Black

My puppa!

20150530_190928_HDR.jpg

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z444/jenzaar/20150530_190928_HDR.jpg

As always! If anyone would like to see me post a non-Winslow picture for this competition, please direct all requests to my husband who says no to both cats and guinea pigs. :rofl

(but he said yes to Winslow so i absolutely do not complain!)

:teehee and we love him but we'd love a pig or cat too :heart

Where are all the cute fluffy things with paws?? :idont

I can't compete with Superbuns.....

but here was my cat L33t today

with his evil conjoined twin

riding a bicycle in another dimension

all while lounging about on the hood of my car.

:rofl2

LeetSurreal.jpg

No Photoshop I swear!  Just gently rotated to mess with your perception.

Edited by mysterygirl