Just not my self today lost my goldfish dory. She was a jolly goldfish always happy to see me. Before she past away,I held her in my hand. My finger was by her lip and she kiss it. She know it was me. I miss her so much. I got her at the fair on September 3,2008 and she die May 31,2015.

vHMaQTO.jpgscykjpd.jpgG6fJzT5.jpgcSf1IZt.jpgLB6taaY.jpgDa6WsNa.jpgnS4HiQS.jpgBB3OV7D.jpg

Sorry you lost your fishy baby.  It is so difficult to see the place where they were and not feel sad.  Just try to remember all the nice things and one day the pain will start to ease... :tou

Sorry you lost your fishy baby.  It is so difficult to see the place where they were and not feel sad.  Just try to remember all the nice things and one day the pain will start to ease... :tou

Thank you

She no doubt outlived every single other fish won at the fair that day, by years and years and years. She was lucky that you were the one to win her.

Hugs to you.

Edited by RanchuDressing

She no doubt outlived every single other fish won at the fair that day, by years and years and years. She was lucky that you were the one to win her.

Hugs to you.

thank you 

Aww, I'm so sorry that you lost your precious Dory. I got my fish from a fair only a year and a half ago and am already very attached, so I can imagine how much you cared for her after eight years together. It looks like she lived a long, happy life and was loved, which is so fortunate compared to so many fair fish. RIP.