Fudgicle or Fudgsicle?

Fish Of Gold

22 members have voted

1. 1. What one do you prefer?

• Fudgicle
    • Fudgsicle

Now that I have a goldfish named Fudgsicle I found this post asking how people pronounce the word or how you spell it...~ Fudgicle or Fudgsicle?

Read this short but interesting page about it then vote! :)

http://blog.tompappalardo.com/?p=7098

It needs the s. The suffix 'sicle' is short for Popsicle. 'icle' isn't short for anything. All of your fish are named after different popsicles.

Edited by ChelseaM

Fudgsicle. Period. It needs the "s."

LOL I like the Simpsons clip :rofl But yeah that is exactly what I mean of how different people say it :lol3

Sicle. Fudgicle sounds like something you do in an outhouse in the dead of winter. Just say no.

Eewww! :o  :rofl3

My fiancé seen his clients dog eating "fudgicles" out in her yard one day :stars

It needs the s. The suffix 'sicle' is short for Popsicle. 'icle' isn't short for anything. All of your fish are named after different popsicles.

Ah yes good point ;)

I agree. Needs the s. :)

The S's have it! Fudgsicle it will be!

:teehee

:lol1 You giggling at my Fudgsicle? :lol3

Interesting read! It's always been fudgsicle for me.

:thumb:

You are too funny!  I vote "Fujikle" :rofl

LOL You always think of the most imaginative and creative names, now imaginative and creative spelling too! :lol3

Whatever comes outta my mouth is what i call it! I know my mom says it without the S. I say it more with the S but I'm sure i say both. :idont

What do you prefer? Continuity is not a wildly important thing to me :rofl so if you're feeling the name Fudgicle (or Fujikle!) why not? :nana

• Helper

If someone introduced their animal as a fudgicle I'd be biting my tongue SO hard to not say anything unseemly. I might die from the efforts but I'd try!

What?  I always thought  "sicle" was adopted from icicle.  Creamsicles are the best. 

http://www.popsicle.com/article/detail/107647/all-about-popsicle-sicle-trademark-family

Excuse me, Unilever,  that's Creamsicle (trademark symbol) cream pops.  :D

What?  I always thought  "sicle" was adopted from icicle.  Creamsicles are the best. 

http://www.popsicle.com/article/detail/107647/all-about-popsicle-sicle-trademark-family

Excuse me, Unilever,  that's Creamsicle (trademark symbol) cream pops.   :D

:rofl We're talking coloquial, Sharon! 

Unilever expects people to say way too much.

Soooo It is breaking their copyright to name my fish after ice-cream on a stick? :huh:

:hide:  :peeka