Justine 5/25/2015

koko

I love the one of her looking over the top of the glasses...#3 pic in post #3.  My son won't wear sunglasses unless they ARE mamas.  And then it lasts for about 35 seconds before he chucks them and runs along to finish whatever he was doing.

LOL.

• Admin

I love the one of her looking over the top of the glasses...#3 pic in post #3.  My son won't wear sunglasses unless they ARE mamas.  And then it lasts for about 35 seconds before he chucks them and runs along to finish whatever he was doing.

LOL.

She did when she was one but some reason when she hit 2.... She likes her shoes, socks, hat and her glasses... She was all dressed up one day at the store and the Check out lady was like.... Oh look a movie star :rofl

• Admin

Sunglasses are the coolest thing ever. My two year old would be right there with her.

What a cutie!

That would be cute if we live closer... We could have a photo shoot :teehee The sun glass twins :rofl

• Admin

Too cute!

Why thank you... I think so too :teehee

Wow she is so adorable!!

:teehee

Awww, way cute!   :wub:

:teehee

She's getting so BIG!!  And I love the new avatar pic!   :heart

Why thank you hun... Yeah she is , shes into 5t 's now :thud

She is so beautiful!!!!!! Love the outfit and sunglasses!!!!!

Thank you hun She loves those things... Have to wear them in the house and outside :rofl

Koko, she is an absolute DOLL!  How cute with the sunnies and the bike and the curls!   And I love that little pointing index finger!  :teehee

• Admin

Love the shades on Justine :Pand your new avatar photo.

She sure does have some pretty curls in her hair.

Her hair is even more curly after a bath :lol Shes got dady's curls :)

Koko, she is an absolute DOLL!  How cute with the sunnies and the bike and the curls!   And I love that little pointing index finger!  :teehee

Thank you hun...:)

• Helper

LOL.

She did when she was one but some reason when she hit 2.... She likes her shoes, socks, hat and her glasses... She was all dressed up one day at the store and the Check out lady was like.... Oh look a movie star :rofl

That's my fourth. She is the only girl who has LOVED accessories. We call it her bling, and she can't leave home without it.

• Helper

Is say it's a girl thing but four is my third girl and the only kid in the whole house with a bling obsession. My older two girls couldn't have cared less. The occasional sun hat or sunglasses every blue moon was about it. It seems to be only certain girls who *need* all their stuff in order to be ready to go anywhere :D

The boys have just needed their motorized vehicle of choice in hand and all is well with the universe! :rofl

• Admin

I wonder if its a girl thing?  My son is 2 and would rather run around naked as the day he was born. 

She likes to run around naked too.... When shes in the house... she just wants her diapy on only... :rofl

Is say it's a girl thing but four is my third girl and the only kid in the whole house with a bling obsession. My older two girls couldn't have cared less. The occasional sun hat or sunglasses every blue moon was about it. It seems to be only certain girls who *need* all their stuff in order to be ready to go anywhere :D

The boys have just needed their motorized vehicle of choice in hand and all is well with the universe! :rofl

She is just figuring out how to use that car of hers..... When she wants on or off... she says Oh Oh :rofl