5 minutes of Fancy Goldfish

Just wanted to share this little video of my 175 gallon tank with 8 fancies in it - before I moved some of them out to other tanks:

Oh and enjoy the music :)

Now I have them in 3 different tanks. Four in the 175 gallon, three in a 85 gallon and 2 other (one who isn't in the video) in QT in a 20% filled 85 gallon tank.

Love my fish!

Edited by Fancyblackgold

How nice to have such a big tank.  Looks like you have some pretty good size fish also.  They are beautiful.   :wub:  I love your Ranchu and Blue Oranda.  Your Blue looks much like mine until my Dexter decided to change colors on me and he now has a  pale silvery/whitish body with extremly pale yellow face and wen.  I don't miss having a blue oranda because I love my Dexter but when I do see someone else with a beautiful Blue Oranda I....  :heart.  I enjoyed watching yours swim.

How nice to have such a big tank.  Looks like you have some pretty good size fish also.  They are beautiful.   :wub:  I love your Ranchu and Blue Oranda.  Your Blue looks much like mine until my Dexter decided to change colors on me and he now has a  pale silvery/whitish body with extremly pale yellow face and wen.  I don't miss having a blue oranda because I love my Dexter but when I do see someone else with a beautiful Blue Oranda I....  :heart.  I enjoyed watching yours swim.

It is a 175 gallon tank - it is 2 meter in length :) Really love it too. My fish have plenty of space to swim in - seeing as I only have 4 in there ATM. The others are split in two 85 gallon tanks :)

Marlin (the oranda) is more a bronze/golden color than blue. He is changing colors too, and is getting the cutest white belly :D He goes from white on the bottom to dark bronze - almost brown on top - very cool look indeed. And is by far the biggest fish in the house - 200 grams of pure power! I tell you, holding him in your hands require a lot of effort!

It is actually an Lionhead :) You can tell by the straight back mainly. Little chunker Lio is getting BIG! Just had him 6 months and he is already overdoubled in weight. Can't wait for him to get even bigger

Thnx :) So do I! All the time really

You have a lot of will power not to keep more goldfish in those tanks. Mine would be maxed out. lol

The will power to buy more fish are there - believe me! I just can't get my hands on quality fish at this time. Up till now I've just bought fish through Local Fish Shops, but now that I've really caught the bug, the want for higher quality makes that implosible for me to do any more. Hopefully by the end of the year I will have 10 or so more fish :)