Happy 2nd Anniversary, Georgia!

fantailfan1

Happy anniversary, Georgia!!  :lisa:

I'm so glad you found Koko's!!  You are such a sweet, smart, and fun young lady!!  Hope you stick around for many more years to come!!  :hi5

I'm most excited for setting up yours and Colin's matching his and hers tanks that I buy you as a wedding gift!!  :tomuch:

:bighug

Happy anniversary Georgia!!!! :nana

Lisa, I was going to donut last night but I figured I would let her future MIL do it :lol2

Holy poop, it's my anniversary today?! :yikes

I've been so involved with school and work and pregnant cats lately that I totally forgot! :rofl

Anyway, thank you all very much for remembering and making my day. I truly love each and every one of my friends on this forum. :heart

Happy Second Anniversary here on Koko's, Georgia.  You are so sweet on here.  I enjoy seeing you on here.

When are Mommy Kitty Cats going to have their babies?  I hope they all deliver healthy kittens.

Happy Second Anniversary here on Koko's, Georgia.  You are so sweet on here.  I enjoy seeing you on here.

When are Mommy Kitty Cats going to have their babies?  I hope they all deliver healthy kittens.

Hi Cheryl! Thank you. :hug It's been a pleasure getting to know you too. :lovewhip

I found the cat roaming the streets a few days ago while I was out with my mom. We rashly decided to just take her. :rofl When we took her to the vet we found out she was preggers. :o Her due date is in 2 weeks. Hoping everything goes smoothly as I'm sure she must be a first time mom because she is very young. I'll definitely post a thread as the birth approaches. :D

Hi Cheryl! Thank you. :hug It's been a pleasure getting to know you too. :lovewhip

I found the cat roaming the streets a few days ago while I was out with my mom. We rashly decided to just take her. :rofl When we took her to the vet we found out she was preggers. :o Her due date is in 2 weeks. Hoping everything goes smoothly as I'm sure she must be a first time mom because she is very young. I'll definitely post a thread as the birth approaches. :D

Awe Georgia.  :D  :hug

I'll be looking forward to seeing photo's of the baby kitties.  I'm confused though. You said, cats in your post on #8.  Do you have more than one cat that is expecting?  What a nice Mom you have to take in a new kitty and to also take the cat to the Vets to get a check up.  I'm sure with you and your Mom you will make sure the Mama Kitty will be fine. 

Awe Georgia.  :D  :hug

I'll be looking forward to seeing photo's of the baby kitties.  I'm confused though. You said, cats in your post on #8.  Do you have more than one cat that is expecting?  What a nice Mom you have to take in a new kitty and to also take the cat to the Vets to get a check up.  I'm sure with you and your Mom you will make sure the Mama Kitty will be fine. 

No just one. I'd die if I had multiple pregnant cats. hahah I just made it plural in a general sense. :rofl

Yes I can't wait. The other day I felt the little kittens moving inside her tummy. :lisa: