Awesome Setup!.. One day.. One day..

Wow, this is amazing!  I am assuming the person built it themselves...I wish I had some sort of skills when it comes to building!

My husband actually had something like this in mind a year ago. :o

That is amazing. :thud

I assume he copied

Thats really nice... Wish I didnt have a family of Racoons and Possums out there or I would have a pond again :(

Make a box around your tank -- just a 2x4 frame covered with plywood or siding.  It looks nice and provides some insulation.  Use 2x4s to frame a door for the top the same size as the top of the box.  Cover it with hardware cloth.  Then you can either attach one side of the door to the frame with hinges and put a latch on the other side, or (if you want the door completely removable) put latches on all four sides.

Raccoons are clever, but they can't get in that.  Possums are stupid.  A secure cover also protects children.

Edited by shakaho

I assume he copied

I honestly don't think this guy copied Joey.. He is from Singapore and had this 7ft tank custom made out of fiberglass & acrylic.. This tank has a clean "retail" look

I admire Joey but I think he focus on making everything as cheap as possible..This guy went all in ($$)