Tons of frog eggs in my pond

We heard and saw a few frogs in the 750 gallon pond.  Now I see that there are tons of frog eggs in the pond.  Is there anything I need to do about this?  I noticed that my nitrates that have always been 0 have gone up to 10 - 20 in the last couple of days.  Is it a problem if the fish eat them?  Can it harm them?  What about if some hatch and they eat the tadpoles?  Do I need to remove the eggs?

Here are a photo of the culprits and the eggs. 

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i322/Kayla102968/20150516_105143_zpsv8ufnpgx.jpg

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i322/Kayla102968/33eb9c91-0837-4c15-a4c3-e65b1df656a0_zpshz4cg9gb.jpg

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i322/Kayla102968/IMG_4103_zpsw402cm8u.jpg

Frog eggs and tadpoles are good fish food.  Toad eggs can be a problem.  They are easy to tell apart since the toad eggs are in strings instead of the patches of frog eggs.  Toad eggs and tadpoles are somewhat toxic and apparently nasty tasting since the fish initially grab them and spit them out quickly.

I got goldfish in the first place to control the Cuban tree frogs that had taken over my little water garden.  It worked.  As the Cuban tree frog population declined, natives began to return, including toads.  Once the fish tasted the "toadpoles", they stopped eating all tadpoles and I have to net out hundreds of them to keep the bioload reasonable.  

Frog eggs and tadpoles are good fish food.  Toad eggs can be a problem.  They are easy to tell apart since the toad eggs are in strings instead of the patches of frog eggs.  Toad eggs and tadpoles are somewhat toxic and apparently nasty tasting since the fish initially grab them and spit them out quickly.

I got goldfish in the first place to control the Cuban tree frogs that had taken over my little water garden.  It worked.  As the Cuban tree frog population declined, natives began to return, including toads.  Once the fish tasted the "toadpoles", they stopped eating all tadpoles and I have to net out hundreds of them to keep the bioload reasonable.  

The fish don't seem interested in the frog eggs, they swim right by and through them.  They ate all their own eggs...so maybe they just aren't hungry :)

It's good to know they aren't toxic to my goldfish, the eggs are definitely in clumps.

My husband transplanted 3 frogs to the far side of the yard where there is some run-off water down there since they were keeping us up at night...they are so chattery.  Then the next day I looked and found the 2 hugging frogs and today the eggs. 

Luna and Googles ate all my tadpoles.  They seemed to enjoy them.

Good to know :).

Just wait until they hatch. You'll have a bunch of yummy-looking wigglers in your pond.

I hope they can't get sick from eating too many of them.  It's kinda sad though...little Kermit froggies :(.

Just wait until they hatch. You'll have a bunch of yummy-looking wigglers in your pond.

I hope they can't get sick from eating too many of them.  It's kinda sad though...little Kermit froggies :(.

They shouldn't. You have big ol' fish that need lots of good food. :)

They won't get sick on frog tadpoles.  The eggs have such a thick gelatinous envelope that they are hard to eat.  The tadpoles go down easily.  When I first set up my front pond, the frogs came out in full force and there were literally thousands of tadpoles.  I had to go on a trip, leaving my husband to take care of the fish.  I told him to just give them a little food every other day.  When I came back, the pond was tadpole-free and the fish were fat and hungry.