Goldfish Eating Gel food on rock PLUS new Baby FRY!

Made some gel food today and attempted what others have done... let it set on a rock :teehee

Verdict... Some ate more than others! :yikes

haha Still not sure if Happy Head figured it out. (I hand fed him :thumbup2:  )

I hope you like the video :) I actually used my real camera this time 

Awesome video! I did not notice your black tele in the other video you posted! What an intriguing little guy, love that little wen hat on his head. :teehee

That was fun to watch.  Yummy for their tummy. :P

You didn't show us a full view of your new tank with your fish in it. :(  You'll have to post photo's or another video, Louise.  I bet your fish are loving it all.  Your new babies are two cuties.  Love them both.

Awesome video! I did not notice your black tele in the other video you posted! What an intriguing little guy, love that little wen hat on his head. :teehee

Isnt he so funny ???? he started off with even eyes and no wen. Then he had a growth spirt and one eye stayed small... and a wen started forming. Oh someone is a multicultural fish baby hahah!

I love his tail. Its so long.

That was fun to watch. Yummy for their tummy. [emoji14]

You didn't show us a full view of your new tank with your fish in it. :( You'll have to post photo's or another video, Louise. I bet your fish are loving it all. Your new babies are two cuties. Love them both.

Oh i normally do a full tank shot at the end. Owh ill do another when the hood is on.