New fish and back ground

Hidr

Knew that would make you look.

005_zpsub5e1nk7.jpg006_zpsuzrgesde.jpg

LOL this post is really about the 150 goldfish tank. Got some material for the background.  Also had to move Luna out the boys were just to much for her :thumbdown .  So her and Googles are in the pond till fall.  Didn't want her to be alone plus maybe if Googles gets some size on him/her eating wont be so much trouble. And in the pond s/he can graze on the algae all day long.  All the tadpoles are gone so I know they got a lot of food the first couple day.  :teehee

001_zpszkm6d6g2.jpg

Been wanting one for years but they always cost so much.  I got it for half price. 

Oh, well I'm glad to hear they come back around - this was the first year I ever saw them, and figured when they sold out that would be it!

Love the vase.  It would also be cute to hold sweets.  mints or little chocolates. Yummy!   :)

Your tank looks great also.

Yes it would but I am diabetic and would eat them. lol

Looks nice, and the vases are cute too! Do you have any pics of your pond? I don't know that I've seen it when looking through the threads here. 

There are some somewhere.  Once it clears up again Ill get new ones.

Tank looks awesome, Hidr!  Love the vase, too -- where'd you find it?  I think I might need one to hold dog treats on my desk at work!

Got it at Joanns.

• 2 weeks later...

Great tank, I would kill to have one that big!  Your goldfish must be in heaven!

Your vase is pretty awesome too...whenever I see it my mind tells me it NEEDS to have goldfish in it.  Although realistically, they'd go stale (and gross) pretty quickly, it would make me chuckle every time I looked at my "goldfish bowl."

6-1675-goldfish-1337785358.jpg

I have a JoAnn's near me. (maybe 20 minutes)   I go through phases of going in that store either a lot or not going at all.  I think last time I was in there a lot was several years ago when I was knitting all the time. (I just want to buy just about everything in that store. :)  )

I bought one last night.  :teehee

I'm curious, What are you going to use yours for?

I have no idea!  It just seems like something I would regret not buying - well, because I did regret it.  It will probably go on a corner cupboard shelf in my dining room, one of the few childproof areas in my home where I could have something like that!