Psychic Parrot - pet telepathy

mysterygirl

. Examples start at 4:00

Many people who have ever owned a pet will swear that their dog or cat or other animal has exhibited some kind of behavior they just can't explain. How does a dog know when its owner is returning home at an unexpected time?

Apparently iguanas and parrots are particulaly good at this owner telepathy .  

Fun thing to try: Play a game with your parrot where you think of a finger  and if the parrot "chooses"  by indicating it with their beak the finger reward it with a treat. How psychic is your parrot?

Wow! That's unbelievable :o

Animals are so extremely intuitive and truly love their people that I really do believe that is possible :heart

But it's never happened to me personally.

That was really neat.  Makes me want another parrot and try that.  :P  That bird also has a big vocabulary.  Loved it when he asked for a kiss and couldn't reach.

My Blue Front Amazon that I used to have would say Hello whenever the telephone would ring.  Grant it, I taught her how to make the ringing noise originally and than for her to say, Hello.  But she did learn the concept of when she heard my telephone ring she would say, Hello, and/or Hello, How are you?  She did put that together but I don't remember if she would know ahead of time if my phone would ring and make the ringing noise before my phone would actually ring.  Birds are smart. :)

I don't remember if she would know ahead of time if my phone would ring and make the ringing noise before my phone would actually ring. 

In the experiment above, if you didn't know that the phone was going to ring, she wouldn't either.