Best Food

Yes I think they have it at this store I go to I will check today. See if I can find it; Yes 1mm, for sure I will get that.

It doesn't sink immediately, so I swirl it in a paper cup of tankwater for a few seconds before adding it to the tank :)

Or just fire it at the tank surface like I do, a few pieces at a time, POW POW POW. Makes it sink. :)

I throw the pellet food on the waterfall portion of the hob filter and it goes whoosh into the water.

No floating.

...also, I made an ocean wave-like hand motion when I said 'whoosh' :P

It doesn't sink immediately, so I swirl it in a paper cup of tankwater for a few seconds before adding it to the tank :)

Me too, I float it in tank water for about 10 minutes then dump it in. Do you have to do this for comets and shubunkins/

Me too, I float it in tank water for about 10 minutes then dump it in. Do you have to do this for comets and shubunkins/
10 minutes is a long time! You could go a lot lower if you are still wanting to soak, like less than half that.

Yes I think they have it at this store I go to I will check today. See if I can find it; Yes 1mm, for sure I will get that.

Or just fire it at the tank surface like I do, a few pieces at a time, POW POW POW. Makes it sink. :)

Or, I hold the food under the water for several seconds before I release it slowly into the tank.  (gives the pellets time to sink)   Meantime my fish are giving my hand kisses.  (Ok, not really they are trying to get the food out of my hand:)  )  You just want to make sure your hands are clean and no lotion or anything on them.