Help

Okay so I recently revamped my tank after joining this forum. Got a heater, another HOB filter, a heater, weekly water changes, sinking pellet food instead of flakes. One of my fish has swelled up his belly is about the size of a golfball at first I thought he was just fattening up from better living conditions but it's getting a little ridiculous. Not sure if the fish is pregnant or something else is wrong. I hope someone can help before it explodes

d452dcb0d5d6ad5f616a8d1b371036d1.jpg

Hello. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your fish. A moderator should be with you shortly to help you figure out what's going on. In the meantime, if you could fill out this form and paste it into a post here, it would help them to know what's going on so they can give you advice :)
http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/116133-help-request-check-list/

Here is a video, they usually are that big, he is beautiful. But to be on the safe side fill out all that info just incase. Someone more experienced with pearlscales will come along.

Edited by CourtneyandThunder

But the OP states the fish has gotten significantly fatter and it's getting ridiculous.  :o

Are the pearlscales completely devoid of pearls or are they small/poorly formed in those fish?  :idont

Yeah I'm not entirely sure I got him from petco a long time ago and like I said hasn't always been this fat it's a recent thing. I should have time this week to fill out the check list. Last water test I did on my tank was fine though and the tap water was good

Edited by FishGolden187