Tank of the Month Winner's

koko

• Admin

Congrats to you both :)

Great photos guys :thumbs:

7.PacificaNZ

“40g two Oranda Fantails ”

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab124/marieanaru/fb9c9ddfaede114c6e76bf27f9979755_zpswbcaxgwb.jpg

4.HomerJay

“Betta Sorority - 40G breeder, Cascade 1200, Beamworks LED, TMS, Aquatop heater”

http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy70/rbuckingham2/20150303_111035_zpsuppvlxyf.jpg

post-1-0-53174300-1430689476.jpg

Congratulations on the double win.  I love both of your tanks.  Beautiful. :)

Rob, You need to show us a video of your sorority.  I remember a year or so ago there were a few members that had started a sorority betta tank.  We don't see very many of them here anymore.

Congratulations on the double win. I love both of your tanks. Beautiful. :)

Rob, You need to show us a video of your sorority. I remember a year or so ago there were a few members that had started a sorority betta tank. We don't see very many of them here anymore.

Rob took down his sorority :o the violence was killing him :o

Ohhhhhh! I forgot to say........ Congrats x2! Both these tanks :rockon

Thank you all. Yes, what Aubrey said is true. I did take it down, as I felt bad for the girls lower in the pecking order. Constant torn and ripped fins could not be enjoyable for them, so I decided to switch it back to a goldfish tank. And, PacificaNZ, your tank is beautiful. Grats!

I love both these photos!  Congratulations!

PacificaNZ, your fish look so happy!  They look like they are dancing!  :Dancing: (I think if I owned them I would have to call them Ginger and Rodgers :teehee )

HomerJay, what a beautiful planted tank. Lovely! :exactly

Edited by Ree