Persuing the fancies

ChrissyE

Hello Im Chrissy,
Ive kept tropicals on and off for a long time, but ive always loved fancy goldfish (pearlscale and ranchu specifically),
I had a few goldies a while ago but due to a horrific chemical leak into the tank i sat and tried saving my last fish (ranchu named straax), but when he passed too i shut the tank down. its been a while since then and im ready for new babies. Ive cycled the tank now for a month and a half.

its a 209l with a 2000L/H external filter attatched, i cant find any information on fancy goldfish stocking.
any how this is my intro, ill pop into the forum and read about xxx

:hi

Hello I'm Chrissy,  :hi

Welcome Chrissy!   I hope you enjoy Koko's.  There is plenty of good tested advice to be had here, especially if you ask!

Glad you're ready to begin again, sorry for your losses. sadhug.gif

Edited by mysterygirl

Welcome to Koko's!  :hi I like the name you had for your last goldfish. I'm so sorry to hear that you lost him. :( It's great that you are ready to get started again. This is a great place to learn all you need to know or just meet others who share the same interest.  :thumb:

Edited by goldfishgirl82

:hi and :welcome

I'm sorry that you've had troubles in your past :o this'll be a nice new beginning :goodluck

Another newbie to the forum.... YAY :clapping:

Welcome to the best place for advice on keeping fish healthy and happy!  My fish thank the Koko and her Team!  They would not be happy campers had I not joined this forum.    :gfish:

I also love that you get constructive help and advice, not just told you are stupid and doing it all wrong!  I really really love that!  For that I thank Koko and her Team! :hug  :thanks

Hi :) Welcome to Koko's!

You will enjoy it here for sure!

Good luck with your new goldfish adventure ;)