Sign in to follow this  
4prettyfish

34 gallon tank and stand for sale

Hi Everyone,

I have my 34g tank (30x18x17high) for sale with enclosed stand that has a shelf for sale. Also included is my glass lid. $60.00  

Water volume holds 39.7 gallons.

If you live in or near San Diego County and interested let me know.  I live in the North County area, Inland.  I have an ad in the Pennysaver and am hoping a call from the other day will result in a return call tomorrow to purchase it.  He seemed interested but you never know.  I just want this sold.

Thanks,

Cheryl

Good luck Cheryl!!!!!

Thanks Dawn.  I think I need it. :)  Like I told you the other night I almost had it sold if it wasn't for my big mouth and telling that guy that the tank isn't big enough for his three goldfish.  One of his was 7 inches in total.  Maybe he's checking out Koko's forum like I had suggested. :)

Also, from my experience, it's very hard to sell tanks in our area. People want them for free.  :mad:

Do you still have this tank? If so do you have a picture? 

I do still have it Crystal.  Want to drive to Fallbrook and meet?   :)  It was nice getting to know you over some emails.   I don't have a photo of it cleaned out but give me a few minutes and I'll try to find a photo on computer.

Edited by 4prettyfish

Also, from my experience, it's very hard to sell tanks in our area. People want them for free.  :mad:

I have an ad on my town fb acct as of today.  I think you have to be looking for a tank to find one.  My sister had it at a garage sale and not one person stopped to look at it or ask questions.  I had a few Pennysaver people call but not wanting to drive here or wanting to put 3 big gf in it.  I think I made them think twice about that.  I did sale my 55g w/stand over a year ago for $100.  

Crystal,   Sorry it took me so long to get back on here.  My sister back East called and I was kind of looking for photo's while talking with her.  Couldn't find any of tank and my camera battery is dead to take photo's at this time.  I'm heading out door soon also.   I'll try to post photo's later tonight.

I purchased tank w/stand at Petsmart and the cabinet door is glass.  Darker wood.  Stand is about 28 inches tall.

Edited by 4prettyfish

Is it a rectangular tank or a bowfront? I may be interested if it'll fit where my current 26 bowfront tank sits. If not you may be able to try posting it on the local fish club facebook, which I can let you know more about later. 

Edited by goldfishgirl82

Crystal, I was having some problems with photo's.  I'll have to try tomorrow sometime.  It's 36 long.  The stand sits about 29 inches high.  There is some water damage on the top/surface of the stand when I had an overflow with my h.o.b. filter once and didn't realize it for a few hours but when the tank sits on top of it I don't think you can tell too bad.  It is a used set with some chipping off the sides/corners but over all it's still a really nice setup.  I bought it at Petsmart for close to $300 or maybe even over that.  Don't remember but might have receipt still.  I'll even lower the price to $50.00 since you'll have to drive here to get it if your interested. 

Okay,  I found photo of tank when I had two small goldfish in it.  I hope this works.

[/url]">http://DSC01753_zps60099956.jpgIt worked. :)  My Oranda that is changing colors was rehomed.  And I think that is Captain above which we still have.

Edited by 4prettyfish

Let me talk to Andy about it and I'll get back to you. Also, it's 30" long right? I gotta make sure it'll fit in the one spot it can go.  :teehee​ 

I'm in no huge hurry.  Thanks for considering it.  PM me if you can and I'll check back later, Crystal.   I'm making a bunch of calls today while working on some paperwork and getting organized before the end of the month. 

Yes, it's 30 inches long by 18 deep and 17 inches tall.  You'll probably want to give yourself a couple of inches more to get the stand in your spot that you are questioning.

I still have my tank for sale and the stand.  Price has been lowered to $50.00.  No glass lid though.  Due to forgetting that I had broken it a long time ago and had forgotten, until my daughter reminded me over the weekend. :(

Anyway, I almost had my tank sold to Crystal here on Koko's  :hi  but she needed the lid due to a fish that might want to try to jump out. Good thing we were talking about it before Crystal drove to my place.  I would have felt terrible. :(   We'll have to get together sometime. :)

So the tank is still here in San Diego County or if you live in Temecula, Murrieta area I'm not too far away, here in Fallbrook.  An ad will be in Pennysaver again next week.  Thanks for looking.