Freckles or something sinister?

Ree

Thanks for the re-explanation. I am familiar with back pain, and it is not fun at all. :(

I am of the opinion that the can be treated together, but I have no objection to you wanting to treat one, or both, separately first. It's your call.

I don't know that yawning once every 10 minutes or so is excessive, but it might be. The gill issue likely did not come from costia. It could have come from flukes, or the formaldehyde (one major reason why we only go to it as a last resort).

Ok thanks Alex!

Heres some photos from just a few min ago.  As you can see he is looking heaps better...

This is the second time he yawned in the five min it took to get his photos...  but you can see the gill colour is better?

06.03.15%20yawn_zpsol4ugekj.jpg

here is where he is slimmer than the rest of him, and his chest too, but he feels slimier generally than Louie...

06.03.15%20slime_zpsbx5laks9.jpg

here is the remaining scale damage... this is the best shot I could get of it today, sorry

06.03.15%20scales%20damaged_zpsqhs2y48m.

pOdge says:

'Here is hugs for making me feel better, Thankyou Alex and everyone else who helped me!'

06.03.15%20hugs_zpskpxnxxql.jpg

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex, would it be worth keeping them separate for the extra week, or can I put him in with Louie now?  Just a thought, it would make the WC/back issues so much easier for me.  I will keep them separate if you recommend. I have kept their 220L tank bare bottom until all of the bouts of prazi etc are done.

Edited by Ree

I think it's OK to keep them together. They have been separate for quite some time without meds, and neither has developed "new" or worsened symptoms. :)

I think it's OK to keep them together. They have been separate for quite some time without meds, and neither has developed "new" or worsened symptoms. :)

Ok Alex thankyou so much, I will add pOdge to Louies 220L tank today and observe for a week, then I will start their prazi with the next WC.  Thanks so much! 

I'll keep you updated if you can just check in once in a while for me pretty please?  If anything urgent happens should I post then report?

Thanks again Alex for all your help and support.  I would have two dead fish on my hands now if it hadn't been for you and the Kokos team!

Since this thread has gotten quite long and your fish are back together without symptoms, if a problem develops, I suggest starting a new thread. You can reference this thread if you feel it is relevant.

If it is something really urgent, go ahead and use the "report" button. Otherwise if know one gets back to you in 8-12 hours, then the "report" button is also appropriate.

Since this thread has gotten quite long and your fish are back together without symptoms, if a problem develops, I suggest starting a new thread. You can reference this thread if you feel it is relevant.

If it is something really urgent, go ahead and use the "report" button. Otherwise if know one gets back to you in 8-12 hours, then the "report" button is also appropriate.

OK Lisa, that is a good idea.  Thanks so much!  I have a spread sheet for each fish while they were in QT with their treatments so I can reference that for treatment too. 

Gotcha re the report button, wont use it unless I really really need to yell  :help: !

Thanks so much everyone again, I really could not have gotten through this without everyone's help.  I would definitely now have two dead fish on my hands had it not been for all your patience, advice and support.  Thanks again!  You don't know how much you are all valued and appreciated!  :tou