How do Aussies buy on Amazon?

Jim_D

Do any of the Aussies know how to buy on Amazon? Is it possible?

I'd like to get a second hand copy of Fancy Goldfish: Complete Guide to Care and Collecting

Any help.....much appreciated.

Thanks Jared, but that's USD $59.95 (AUD $74.90 + another $25.00 for postage.

On Amazon there's a lot of them starting for USD $24.95

Our dollar has weakened a lot this year.

Had a look at Amazon.au, but it seems that it's only for electronic versions of books for Kindles (and not this title).

Bummer. I would keep checking ebay. I bought one recently for $15 plus $9 shipping. Eventually one will come along cheaper. 

What a great buy that was!!!

I've bought of amazon before, I just used the normal amazon site (not the .au one) and looked for things that said they shipped to Australia, some do, some don't

Hi Jim,  I do this too. 

It looks as though the one from the seller JOSHLIAN might ship to Australia, but the postage to my area in NSW is US$46.50!!!!!!!!!!!!  :yikes

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0834804484/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

To find out if they ship to Australia, when it is not listed beside the product pricing etc; signin/register, add it to your cart then go to checkout, and it will tell you if they do not send to Australia. You can also estimate the shipping here too.  I don't know if this helps or not, you may already know all of this! 

Edited by Ree

I buy a lot of steam engines from the U.S that are a lot heavier than this book is and I don't pay that much for shipping! I might have to get someone to purchase for me and to pop one of these books into the box for me.

I have these issues too.  Norway is Europe but not EU and the majority of outlets either will not sell at all to us, or have incredibly high shipping.  If there is something I need (my boy needed the textbook University Physics recently) I just check ebay constantly until a reasonable one appears.

Steam engines?  :o

Yes, steam engines are another major hobby of mine. Most that I buy either come from the U.S or the U.K.

:)

• 2 weeks later...