Hubble the telescope

This is Hubble

item.JPG?rot=1

item.JPG?rot=1

item.JPG?rot=1

item.JPG?rot=1

item.JPG?rot=1

item.JPG?rot=1

He's came from one of  the box stores, I don't remember which. I do remember that he was real small when I got him and he was the only one that they had. He's got a lot of personality; he's been a fun fish. One of these days I hope to breed him with and oranda and try to get some calico oranda babies.

Very nice

He is so beautiful! I don't mind saying I am super jealous  :teehee That's a really cute name too!

Super nice LabRat. 

May he require very few servicing missions! 

So pretty! I want a calico tele so badly *_*

Gorgeous fish and great name :D

Sweet fish.  We recently bought a small calico telescope who was an only calico in a moor tank.  Yours is developing such nice fins, lovely dorsal. 

He's a stunner! :thumbup2:

Wow! So many nice comments. Thank you everybody. Hubble really is a cool fish; those pics don't do him justice. I'll try to take some better ones soon. Right now I'm pretty busy just trying to raise fry.

Perfect name!! :D He sure is very gorgeous ;) I love Hubble's eyes :wub:

Love the name.  Hubble is beautiful.

Love the name!!!  I ALMOST spit my coffee when I read it!!  Definately on the TOP 10 GOLDIE NAME LIST!!!

And SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Beautiful!!

I'm sure there will be a LONG list of US wanting a baby IF/WHEN you successfully breed him!!!  Good Luck with that! (And I call DIBBS on a baby!!) LOL!!

Edited by Jeana727

Love the name!!!  I ALMOST spit my coffee when I read it!!  Definately on the TOP 10 GOLDIE NAME LIST!!!

And SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Beautiful!!

I'm sure there will be a LONG list of US wanting a baby IF/WHEN you successfully breed him!!!  Good Luck with that! (And I call DIBBS on a baby!!) LOL!!

Thanks. The name seemed to fit him. :)

Actually, he spawned this Spring with Satsuma, the orange ryukin in the background of some of the pics above. I didn't catch the spawning soon enough though and when I saw it had occurred, all the fish were busy eating eggs. I pulled the spawning mop that was in the tank out and assumed there would still be quite a few eggs in it. I only got three! I couldn't believe they were that thorough at eating them up. Anyway, I've got two calico and one solid color fry that have little ryukin bodies and telesope eyes. They have nice finnage too. I'm really excited about them.  

Hubble's babies... seven weeks old.

item.JPG?rot=1

item.JPG?rot=1

I've got a thread about this year's spawning over in the breeding section but I thought some of you might like to see them here too.

Plus one more of Hubble. This isn't a good photo but it is a good representation of how he really looks color-wise. I thought in the pictures above his coloring looks washed out.

item.JPG?rot=1