Goldfish Needle Felting

Thanks, Jared! :)

Yep, I am planning on making plenty of the ones in the $20-$40 range. At first, the bubble eye was supposed to be that size... but well, it certainly turned out much larger! :teehee

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be fun to have key chain sized ones that look just like my six goldfish to keep on top of their glass tank lids. :) And every now and then attach one to my purse and change it with different ones some times. :D

• 1 month later...

I definitely will do christmas ornaments this year. :)

Key-chains have been my favorite thing to make lately, so the next step would be to buy some ornament hooks and make them into something for the tree. (be careful if you have cats, though, since wool is a magnet for playful ones! :teehee )

You should do some Christmas ornament ones.

I think they would be a hit for the exchange not to mention I'd buy a few.

Yes! :nana

Key-chains have been my favorite thing to make lately, so the next step would be to buy some ornament hooks and make them into something for the tree. (be careful if you have cats, though, since wool is a magnet for playful ones! :teehee )

Chelsea, I think you could just attach a loop of string or yarn and the person could just use that to hang the ornament or use their own hook if they wished :idont

Chelsea, I think you could just attach a loop of string or yarn and the person could just use that to hang the ornament or use their own hook if they wished :idont
Probably. :) it would cost just as much as a yarn loop though.

• 1 month later...

Here is the current batch of MINI fish I have for sale. They are the size of an American quarter or a house key. Below is a size example photo!

46b84d7f0126c6ed30d800d58ed3f55c.jpg

Right now I will be selling for $10 USD with shipping included for US residents only. They can be made into either Keychains on a normal split ring, or cellphone straps upon request! These are the ones for sale. PM me for availability. Also, I can and will make custom Keychains upon request! Please PM me with photos if you're interested!

d137cb3f3bbf07c306f1e2c4b6471de1.jpgb20fabe36b32a1fd16d84f8b7a2081e7.jpgd888f1dfd37446eb255740413d3efe1b.jpgfd340f701ef33dbaae01a42f326cc915.jpgb06501a165956c09ed1deed2f1c0ff84.jpgfd90518eac7a26ca52baadc625407f36.jpgf52c3de1cf26fddbe79e21b5306148b1.jpg4d195ae579ef9d94ec14d12c1c1cada6.jpg