Excessive yawning. Still. After multiple prazi treatments.

I would five them a break from the meds.  The black marks could be from the Formalin which can burn.  

I have been sick this week and was also absent.  No rush on Tora.  She is doing very well.  Just let me know when you are ready :)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Helper

I'm calling it - no symptoms, no resurgences, no issues but the cycling tank (I'm in the middle of nitrite spikes so we are doing daily 100%'s to keep that below .25 ppms). Everyone is (very) fat and happy, and now we are just working on rebuilding the cabinet and adding lights to the new 80 gallon setup.

• Helper

I know, right? I can't believe how good they look. And they've gained a good amount of weight. Now I just have get this sponge cycled the rest of the way. We planned out the lighting, measured the bulkheads, yada yada. The new tank should be up and running fairly shortly - I'm guessing finishing the cabinetry will be another two weeks or so.

I'm still in shock my fish actually survived this. That was a lot of treatment for them to come out the other side of.