Will Prazi be okay/safe to use on Celestial Pearl Danio fish?

Hi Everyone,

I have a tropical tank that I've been working on for several months off and on and I am wondering if Prazi is safe for Celestial Pearl Danio's, also known as Galaxy Rasbora or the Micro Rasbora fish?  They are so tiny I don't want to harm them in any way.  Thank you for your help.

Edited by 4prettyfish

Okay, Thanks Dan.  I used it on all my other fish including a bamboo shrimp and albino cory fish but just wasn't too sure on these little guys. I'm not going to kill them are drug them up too much with their tiny bodies?  :(

No, it will be fine. Prazi is used on fry, which are minuscule by comparison. Most of the micro fish are a lot hardier than they look, they're usually more skittish than anything.

Thanks Dan.  I feel better after reading your last post about using prazi on them now.   I have 7 of them now for at least a month and I'm hoping I'll get a hold of some more today or tomorrow.  I want at least a total of 16.

Thanks Susanne. :)  Does Peter have any?  How's his tropical tank going with him in College and you taking care of it?  He is out of H.S. now, right?

:clapping: Yay!  I have 11 more cpd as of last night and they are tiny.  They are in qt with just prime for now.  They have no color and look like fry.  The employee said they are probably between 4 and 6 weeks.  They all survived last night, and so far, good today.