Goldfish art hand drawn

goldfishfanforever

Hi everyone I thought I would just show you guys the new art work that I am starting :) I have done one goldfish drawing that I spent a great amount of time on which was of my goldfish George who sadly passed away but I just started a new one earlier this night :D

Here is the picture of the fish:

P1070204_zpsz8e2nwbw.jpg

Here is the drawing so far :):

P1070219_zpslvgatykw.jpg

P1070218_zpsebs26klg.jpg

P1070217_zpsacrd1gsp.jpg

Hope you enjoyed :)

Very nice!! :D You've got a great start...very anatomically proportional. Goldfish are hard to draw!

Thanks! I still need to sort out the tail and the fins and eyes and stuff like that but I will get there and I am thinking of painting it in water colours but I may just use pencil crayons :D

I wish I had talent to draw my fish.

Your fish looks great so far.  Can't wait to see it completed.

Thanks I have done some colouring and water colours as a base layer so far an may do more tonight :D

• 1 year later...

Wow I know I shouldn't bring this back from the dead but I finished this picture ages ago and forgot about this thread :/ will upload pics asap and will start a new thread if anyone wants some hand drawn pictures of their fish or even other pets :)