Guess what.... :newfish  I GOT NEEW FEEEEEEEEEEEESH! :clapping: Just today!!!!!!!!

I was going in to the pet shop today to buy two fantails, and when I got there the fish in the fantail tank didn't look too crash hot, lots of bottom sitting and floating issues.  So I started looking around and fell in love with these two little babies.  They are only small.  I think they are about 6-7cm.  How does one measure a fish?  Nose to tail tip?  or Nose to base of tail?

Please excuse my photo taking skills.  They just would not stay still for two seconds together and my lighting was not great. 

Podge%20amp%20Co_zpsduwvufoe.jpg

This is pOdge....

SANY0662%202_zpsf9papiah.jpg

pOdge is checking out my finger to see if there is food attached.  He has such a big mouth for such a little fish!

Podge%20checking%20out%20finger_zpsdb2ar

and this is & Co. (he hasn't got a name yet, still trying to think of one that suits him).  I think he might have a dose of ick though.  Is &Co. a black telescope or a black moor, or are they the same?

amp%20Co%20Ick_zps3cyet3co.jpg

Edited by Ree

Very nice Ree.......I bet you're VERY excited.

There's just one ever so slight problem  .......  I think Podge has swallowed a golf ball :hi

Very nice Ree.......I bet you're VERY excited.

There's just one ever so slight problem  .......  I think Podge has swallowed a golf ball :hi

Thankyou Jim... I am absolutely SOOOOOOOOOO excited!  :happydance  I just want to keep looking at them.  I think you are right.  Do you think I should have asked if he came from near a golf course????  :rofl His little belly wiggles like jelly when he wobbles around the tank.  Its a scream!

Can you tell if he is a boy or a girl from the photos?  I have had a guess, but I would love it if someone could tell me if I am right or not.

The fish sexers will have to weigh in :rofl  I vote that the black fish is a male.

Yes, that is a brilliant idea.... anyone willing to have a guess?  Your vote is counted Motherredcap!  

Ive just named the black one... &Co is now Louie... here is why... (my photo is out of focus sorry... but the filter is in perfect focus... what I was aiming for.... right!)

Does anyone know of the add campaign we have in Australia for Mortein fly spray... featuring a fly named Louie?  The campaign has lasted for years.  He was even on tv adds when I was little!  We used to have to sing the 'Louie the fly' song in choir when I was in year 1 of school.  LOL  Doesn't he remind you of a little fly in this photo?

SANY0703%202_zpsw3b2ijtm.jpg

Edited by Ree

Oh they are adorable! In love with Podge and her little fried egg. :teehee

Congrats!

Podge and Louie are adorable :heart

Congrats on the new baby fish :D

Start a thread on the D&D forum for the ich.

Thanks Flipper, I think they are rather special too... but I am biased!  I started a thread but I don't know if I got it in the right place or not... here is the link:

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/121252-is-this-ick/#entry1900185  Did I do it right?  I couldn't find a D&D labelled section.  I might be having a moment though!   I have them frequently!

:heart They're adorable! :D

Yep, you did it right! That is the D&D section. "Disease Diagnosis."

Oh Thanks Chelsea! :goldfish: pOdge kinda looks like this hey... LOL

Ah... See I was having a moment.... Didn't connect the D&D and Disease Diagnosis.  mmmmmm, definitely a moment.... LOL

Thanks for the help Chelsea.  I need help some days!  :doh11:

Thanks Flipper, I think they are rather special too... but I am biased!  I started a thread but I don't know if I got it in the right place or not... here is the link:

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/121252-is-this-ick/#entry1900185  Did I do it right?  I couldn't find a D&D labelled section.  I might be having a moment though!   I have them frequently!

Sorry I missed your thread :hug good luck with the ick. I'm sure our mods will get you thru it! :D

Sorry I missed your thread :hug good luck with the ick. I'm sure our mods will get you thru it! :D

That's ok, not a problem!  I have had so much help it is brilliant!  I think joining Kokos was one of the best things I have done for my fish!  I would be like :yikes  :noway  :krazy:  :krazy:  :krazy:  :hide:  without Kokos site!

Congrats and Welcome to Kokos. I am sure you will pull through this ick with no problems.......

when you said they were both small and I looked at the pictures, I thought Podge? (pearl scale) looked huge.....like who is lying about their age hahah jk....

What cuties!

I'm really loving your fishy combo because I just happen to have a little pearlscale and moor myself right now, although I think your pearlie is rounder than mine. :teehee