Video for the Parrot lovers. Perfect Mimic :)

Fish Of Gold

This bird does a perfect mimic of a baby crying at 00:40 in the video. Sounds exactly like the real thing! I used to show videos like this to my birds and they loved seeing other parrots and even learned some things from the video birds ;) Not like you want your bird to mimic a crying child though :teehee

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/wonder/parrot-perfectly-mimics-crying-baby/vp-AAaE6jh?ocid=DELLDHP

I have one that beeps just like the microwave. Has me wondering what I forgot I warmed up.  I use to have one that did the phone ringing.  

OMG! That's funny :rofl but I'd kill myself if my parrot made baby cries all the time :wall I'd pull my hair out :yikes

In other words..... I'm glad that's somebody else's bird :teehee

OMG! That's funny :rofl but I'd kill myself if my parrot made baby cries all the time :wall I'd pull my hair out :yikes

Imagine not having human children and having to listen to that all the time!  :doh11:

Imagine not having human children and having to listen to that all the time!  :doh11:

:wall it would be torture! :yikes