My Parrots

CourtneyandThunder

Your parrots are beautiful! It seems like they get along too :thumb: I love their birdie voices.... Especially the IRN :heart they have the cutest voices!

Do you have a favorite bird? What are their age ranges? How long have you had them? Did you get them as babies or as rescues?

Do you have any issues wit biting? My pionus has started biting me and I'm a bit baffled. :hmm it's in my Leto thread if you want to read.

Thanks for the videos :D super cute :nana

I can't believe Aubrey didn't comment on the green walls and green rug. :tomuch:

Too cute!! :heart

:yikes I didn't even notice her love of green :rofl I was focused on the pretty birds :heart Edited by Flipper

Just don't tell me she's your new twinsie or I'm gonna :cry

:tomuch:

OMG! You'll always be my twinsie Lisa! :bighug

:lisa:

Thanks I do love them and yes I LOVE green, lol I have eight parrots lots of work but I have it down to a routine, they are getting their nails trimmed today. I take them to the breeders house. Yes Thunder always steel the show, she is always saying look at me. lol

Do you have a favorite bird? What are their age ranges? How long have you had them? Did you get them as babies or as rescues?

Do you have any issues wit biting?

Nope I don't have a favorite bird, love them all the same, they are just so different, lol I got my first one 14 years ago, Chiquita, the one that constantly says  "What are you doing" lol I got some as babies, some a little older and one rescue Boomer. he was badly abused with no food or water. He was near death when I bought him. Makes me mad, he is stunted, very tiny for a conure but man is he feisty and strong willed now.

Edited by CourtneyandThunder

Your dog is adorable.  I loved seeing all your birds and with one or some of them talking was really neat.  And the whistling was adorable also.  They all look so healthy and have bright colors.