New Here

Hello. I have a 75 gallon goldfish tank with 8 goldfish, one is a comet and going into my Aunts Pond when its open. I will miss him a lot. But its for the best. I also have a crazy dog named Thunder. She is my everything, I also have 8 parrots, a cockatoo-Zoey, Amazon - Aly, African Gray - Eggo, Indian Ringneck-Chiquita, Conure, Boomer, 2 teils - Mom and dad and two Budgies-Nugget and Peepers and 2 Oscars that are starting to breed - very excited about that.

OMG! OMG! OMG! :nana

:welcome

Lisa knows me soooo well! Where are you pictures sister??? :lol2 It didn't happen without pics :rofl2

I have a little dog (boston terrier) that I adore and I just rescued a maximillion pionus parrot in February. :wub: his name is Leto!

Here is his thread if you want to check it out :D

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/120522-leto-the-parrot/

Ps. I also have 3 goldfish tanks :lol thought I should mention them since this is a gf forum an all :teehee

Edited by Flipper

Welcome to Kokos!

I am only a new member too, but I have found the members on this forum practical, supportive and very helpful!  I hope they can help you as much as they have helped me!

Hello, Welcome to Koko's! Enjoy this great forum :D I look forward to seeing pics of your lovely pets! :thumb:

I had a few hand tame budgies :) They were so sweet and funny little clowns :teehee I sure miss having budgies, they have such a big personality packed into a small sized bird!

had a few hand tame budgies :) They were so sweet and funny little clowns :teehee I sure miss having budgies, they have such a big personality packed into a small sized bird!

They are such little clowns, lots of personality, I did not know that when I got them, they have quite the voice to, what were their names? You should get a couple more, lol

Thanks for the welcome!!!