Back after 7 years!

trendyawards

OKAY so my name is Taryn and I used to be a member of Koko's when I was in the 6th grade. This was the first forum I ever joined, and I learned so much. I found the best hobby and amazing people. Well, now that I am an (almost) independent adult about to move out of the dorms and into an apartment, I can start keeping goldfish again! I'm so excited, there's so much to re-learn! And I know I came to the right place to do that :) I'd love for recommendations on tanks and filters and everything else that goes into this! I'm leaning towards a cheap 30 gal breeder for 1 Oranda (they have and always will be my favorites!). Anyways, I'm so excited to be back and start posting! 

side note on my username: It's an anagram of my first and last names

Hello Welcome (back) to Koko's! :) If you have a Petco near you, they are having their $1.00 per gallon sale still going on from March 29th until May 2nd. Check to see if the times and dates match your area of course. They don't have a 30 breeder for the sale price but they do have it for the 40 Breeder. (Sizes of tanks on sale 10 gallons up to 55 gallons) That is how I bought 3 of my 40 breeder tanks for $40.00 each! Just an idea just in case you want another goldfish for the first one that you will get ;) Then you wouldn't have to buy another tank if you did want more than one goldie. But space may be an issue for you too so I don't know. Just a suggestion :D

Edited by Fish Of Gold

Thank y'all so much! I had NO idea Petco's sale was going on right now!! I'll go tomorrow! I was going to wait until I was home for the summer to get one, but those type of savings are worth a little less room in my dorm lol I'll definitely get the 40! I'd love to have 2  :clapping: